Viral footage has emerged of an Indian man who was apprehended on Saturday, October 31 in Satellite Town, Lagos, for allegedly stealing a commercial motorcyclist’s manhood.
Sources say the disturbing development took place at about 5pm on the said date.
Witnesses, most of whom were motorists themselves, claimed
the unnamed Indian alighted from a bus which was headed to mile 2 and
asked the okada rider for directions to some place in Satellite Town.
READ ALSO: HORRIBLE! Read What Policeman Did To 3-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi
The okada rider, whose name is withheld, had asked to take the accused to his destination, and they agreed on a fee.
Ladunliadi News reports that on getting to the gate just before Navy
town, the Indian instructed the okada rider to stop as he had arrived at
On getting off the bike, the suspect paid the local bike rider far more than was due for the distance covered.
The bike man was reported to have discovered just at the moment of exchange that his private part had gone missing.
He then ran after the Indian man who was already on his way, shouting to draw the attention of people.
His fellow bike riders joined the chase and stopped the Indian man.
Witnesses at the scene posted photos and videos of the incident. See footage below:
At the time of this report, there was no information as to what became of the Indian and the commercial motorcyclist.
- Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrate 77th Birthday In Grand St...
- Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo Attend Health Screen...
- Buhari Receives List Of Confirmed Ministers
- Popular transgender, Caitlyn Jenner has a surprise...
- Living under a shadow of fear in Central African R...
- Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoner...
- Photos: Fayose's Encounter With Two Aged Women Yes...
- Indian Man Nabbed For Stealing Okada Rider's Manho...
- Letter from Africa: What’s the point of Nigeria’s ...
- South Sudan plane crash: 'Dozens killed' near Juba...
- African army gears up for crisis intervention
- Court Orders FG To Release Dasuki’s International ...
- Adorable Photos Of Pres. Obama Having Nice Time Wi...
- Sinai plane crash: IS claims 'propaganda', says Eg...
- ▼ November (14)